Family Health Centers, Inc. is offering free COVID-19 mobile testing.
Testing sites will be in various communities in Orangeburg, Bamberg and Dorchester counties from Monday, November 29 through Friday, December 3.
The sites will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., with a lunch break from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
No appointment is necessary.
The test sites will include drive-thru stations. In the event of inclement weather, COVID-19 testing sites will be closed.
Mobile test sites will be set up at the following locations:
• Holly Hill City/County Hall – 8423 Old State Road, Holly Hill
• Orangeburg County Fairgrounds – 350 Magnolia Street Orangeburg
• Williams Chapel AME Church – 1198 Glover Street, Orangeburg
• Denmark Police Service – Walter E. Brooker Center, 19 Maple Avenue, Denmark
• Harleyville Community Center – 163 South Railroad Avenue, Harleyville
• Shiloh AME Church – 2902 Cleveland Street, Elloree
• Good Shepherd Community Ministries – 1178 Five Chop Road, Orangeburg
• Town of North Community Centre-Square – 7904 Salley Road, North
• Orangeburg County Fairgrounds – 350 Magnolia Street, Orangeburg
• John Ford Community Center – 304 Agnes Street, St. Matthews
For more information on COVID-19 mobile screening and testing sites, call 803-531-6900 or 866-506-9342 or visit www.myfhc.org.
Sign up now to get the latest coronavirus headlines and other important local and national news delivered to your inbox daily.