Churches, small groups, workplaces, organizations, and individuals can share the light of belonging, self-worth, and love by donating necessities to children and families from Arkansas supported by Methodist Family Health. From Ash Wednesday March 2, 2022 through Easter Sunday April 17, we ask Arkansans to collect the following necessities, purchase them online or donate to purchase and deliver them to the Methodist Counseling Clinic the closer to their community.
The advice clinic closest to the donor. Donations accepted from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. The locations are:
- Alma: 1209 route 71N, office B, Alma, AR 72921; phone 479-632-1022
- Batesville: 500 E. Main St., Suite 310, Batesville, AR 72501; phone 870-569-4890
- Fayetteville: 74 W. Sunbridge Dr., Fayetteville, AR 72703; phone 479-582-5565
- Heber Springs: 515 W. Main St., Heber Springs, AR 72543; phone 501-365-3022
- Hot Springs: 100 Ridgeway, Suite 5, Hot Springs, AR 71901; phone 501-318-6066
- Jonesboro: 2239 S. Carvi, Suite M, Jonesboro, AR 72401; phone 870-910-3757
- Little Rock: 1600 Aldersgate Road, Suite 100B, Little Rock, AR 72205; phone 501-906-4201
- Magnolia: 621 E. North St., Magnolia, AR 71753; phone 870-234-0739
For more details and locations, go to their website.